BAFA program helps you in the crisis
Got into your own crisis by Corona?
Use the BAFA program for a management consulting (100% funded)!
Take your chance: do a management consulting with me and let BAFA (Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export Control) cover the costs completely!
- Are you a solo entrepreneur, a freelancer or an entrepreneur with a small to medium-sized enterprise (SME)?
- Did you get into economic difficulties because of Corona?*
- Would you like me to consult you and find ways to stay competitive or revise your business model?
*Even without being “corona affected”, our consulting may be partially funded by BAFA. I will gladly explain your possibilities in a short conversation. Please make an appointment for this as well.
What does the program include and how does it work?
- A management consulting up to 4.000 Euro by a consultant who is registered with BAFA (like me)
- If you are eligible to apply, you can apply for the program at BAFA until 31.12.2020.
- BAFA will then cover the costs of this consultation – you do not even have to pay in advance.
- You have to pay the VAT for the consultation yourself (if you are liable for VAT, this is only a transitory item for you).
Am I the right consultant for you?
- The best way to find out is in a short conversation. Arrange a non-binding and free appointment with me here. It’s best to make a note beforehand of how Corona has affected your business (what turnover losses, postponed or cancelled orders, etc.). If you have specific ideas about our consulting services, make a note of them as well.
- Since 2011 I have been a freelance management consultant, advising self-employed people, entrepreneurs and freelancers.
- I have worked with clients from various industries and from over 40 nations. This has given me many different impressions and insights.