BEST BOSS SUPPORT
Just imagine: (boss view)
- As soon as you give your assistant a task, you know she/he/them will take care of it.
- She/he/they has an overview of all requests and the tasks remain structured, even if the house is on fire.
- You have the feeling of working hand in hand with her/him/them and feel really relieved.
- You can take care of your actual tasks.
Just imagine: (assistant view)
- You keep a clear head even in stressful situations.
- You have an overview of all requests and your tasks remain structured, even when the house is on fire.
- You have the feeling that you are working hand in hand with your boss and can really relieve him/her/them.
- You know which tasks have priority.
I support you to achieve this!
The most popular is the interval training, in which I accompany the assistant selectively over a few weeks. There is also the possibility of tandem training (boss and assistant together – my personal favorite as this is most efficient) or as a group training with one or two days of input (3-10 assistants).
What does interval training cover?
I accompany you in your work over a few weeks, e.g. like this:
- 30-minute preparation talk: (with the executive and definitely also with you as an assistant) to discuss goals and wishes in advance.
- individual consultation, duration 2-4 hrs:
- training on the job
- status quo: what are the challenges?
- analysis of current work processes and identification of potential for improvement
- conceptual design: working out solutions together, answering questions
- implementation: trial, apply, learn and adapt if needed
- discussion of your individual questions
- online or in person on site, as desired/agreed on
- including a 30-minute final meeting with executive and assistant
- brief documentation: I briefly document our meetings and, if desired, provide you/your team with material to support you in implementing them on a permanent basis.
- check-up appointment 1-3 months after our consultation to discuss progress, questions, and new challenges, if applicable
What does the tandem training include?
The tandem training is similar to the interval training, but it’s done together with the boss and the assistant.
The most important thing in the “Best boss relief” is clear and transparent communication, so this will also be part of the consultation.
As with the interval training, the content will be tailored to your individual needs.
What does the group/classroom training include?
My classroom training as a 2-day in-house seminar (from 3 persons, maximum 12 participants) includes the following contents:
- The modern secretary’s office:
- description of the job description
- tasks and characteristics of a modern assistant/secretary
- basics of business etiquette
- basics of conversation
- active listening
- setting boundaries (“saying no”)
- basic rules of modern business correspondence (incl. the most important rules of DIN 5008)
- Office organization:
- appointment planning (incl. introduction of time/self-management)
- e-mail and letter processing
- meeting organization (incl. visitor welcoming and support)
- travel organization
- dealing with information
- Filing: principles of order and tips
- Target group:
newcomers, returning employees and career changers in the secretarial/assistance field
Often I also have long-time assistants in the seminar who would like to refresh their knowledge or further their education. This is also possible.
It is also possible to shorten the seminar to one day, for example as “More stress-free and organized in the office – office organization for front office and assistant staff”.
Is this offer suitable for us?
- We will find out best in a short conversation. Make a commitment-and cost-free appointment with me here or contact me by e-mail or phone.
- After talking to each other, we can of course also adapt the contents of the “Best boss support” to your specific needs. The contents above are an example that apply to some clients.
- Since 2012 I have been working with assistants and their bosses and have conducted various seminars in this area in different industries as well as individual consultations and tandem trainings (assistant and boss).